Welcome to the Visit Tomball press kit!
Here you will find all the information you need to learn about our brand and what makes Tomball, Texas a great destination for travelers.
About Visit Tomball:
Visit Tomball is the official destination marketing organization for the city of Tomball, Texas. We are a group of locals who are passionate about our city and excited to share all it has to offer with visitors. From our charming downtown to our beautiful parks and nature trails, there is something for everyone in Tomball.
- Tomball is located in Harris County, Texas, just northwest of Houston.
- The city was named after Thomas Henry Ball, who was instrumental in bringing the railroad to Tomball in the late 1800s.
- Tomball has a population of approximately 11,000.
- The city is known for its charming downtown area, which features a variety of local shops and restaurants.
- Tomball has a rich history and heritage, with several museums and historical sites to explore.
- The city is home to several beautiful parks and nature trails, including Burroughs Park and the Tomball Nature Trail.
- Tomball hosts a variety of annual events, including the Tomball German Heritage Festival and the Tomball Bluegrass Festival.
- The city is home to a thriving business community, with a variety of local shops and restaurants to explore.
For media inquiries or to request high-resolution images, please contact Desiree Moore at email@example.com or (281)516-8122.
Thank you for considering Tomball as your next vacation destination. We hope to see you soon!