The Tomball Farmer’s Market runs year-round each Saturday from 9AM-1PM, providing several local-run booths of goodies to choose from. From fresh fruits and veggies to baked goods, meats and cheeses to honeys and jams, the farmer’s market is the place to shop to support local businesses in Tomball! With the market taking place right in the middle of downtown Tomball, we figured we’d give you some pointers: parking, booths to look out for, nearby attractions, and more!
Visiting & Parking
On the corner of Market and Walnut Streets, there’s a customers-only parking lot, as well as more parking spots on Cherry Street. Tomball has lots of curbside parking around town, so if you’re willing to take a stroll– and who wouldn’t, if the scenery is as lovely as Tomball’s? – then don’t worry too much about parking super close if you don’t need to! Who knows, you might even discover your new favorite restaurant or local shop!
For a closer look at the space and which vendors will be visiting each week, the Tomball Farmer’s Market updates their map weekly to show off which vendor will be where, so be sure to take a look if you’d like more details.
BoothsStalls to Search For
Vendors change weekly, but the map we linked above will show you who’ll be where on the big day. With dozens of products to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something amazing to take home and chow down on! Of course, not everything at the market is food (though some of the crafts may look delicious). Here’s a few specialty items you might see:
- Health Supplements & Herbs (Genesis Biohealth)
- Cold-pressed Juice (Steampunk Juices)
- Beard care products (Beck & Co. Beard Gear)
- Pottery (SKB Pottery)
- Leather goods (Maplewood Leather Goods)
- And more!
What you find at the farmer’s market each week in Tomball adds to the experience. Each week brings vendors old and new, and you’re bound to find something amazing in your search for a souvenir to take home with you.
If you’re interested in some other Tomball staples closeby, you’ll be happy to find that there’s several other shops and sights around to see.
- Whistle Stop Tea Room has AC and plenty of sweet drinks to cool you off if it’s hot, and warm drinks in the winter to warm you up!
- If you’re in the mood for a more adult beverage, Fire Ant Brewing is a perfect place to stop by if you need a cold one after all that shopping!
- Looking for some fine art to finish off your busy day? DaVinci Art Gallery is just down the road and ready to show off some masterpieces.
- Granny’s Korner is full of cute antiques for the retro lover in you. If you need one more spot to shop, this is the place!
- For more fun in the sun, the Tomball Depot has plenty of green space to sit with a picnic blanket and enjoy some of your new goodies.
The Tomball Farmer’s Market has plenty of amazing options for new foods, drinks, and friends to meet. Join us this Saturday to have some fun in the sun!